Author Topic: Nova vrsta kurirske sluzbe :)  (Read 3153 times)

Offline saxpg

Nova vrsta kurirske sluzbe :)
« on: January 12, 2013, 11:51:36 AM »
Sta reci sem da su Rusi u pitanju:

http://www.copterexpress.ru/

Napravili su kurirsku sluzbu koja isporucuje robu do 10KG multikopterima.
Sad ako hocete da budete super-cool faca, napravite zurku i narucite paket votke koji vam se isporuci iz vazduha   (pijanoo)

Offline gizmo

• http://www.dragantrifunovic.com/
Re: Nova vrsta kurirske sluzbe :)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 10:39:31 PM »
Kakva budalastina  ")

How does this work
Within 10 minutes after your order expect to call the manager. After confirming the order manager, within 30 minutes you will arrive to kopter container.

When kopter arrives, you will receive a SMS informing and call the dispatcher. You will have 5 minutes to go out with the premise. When you go outside, you will see kopter hovering around your house at a height of 20 meters. Kopter emits a soft characteristic noise propellers.

Kopterom control dispatcher. He will see you in the camera and call you on the phone. Manager will always be in touch with you and will guide you how to proceed.

Kopter  will go down by a rope glowing container.  container is a metal cube with edge length 40 cm Take the container in your hands, open it, and put your parcel. In a special section put the money and take the change (if required). Close the container and tell the dispatcher on the phone. Kopter raise container and fly directly to your destination at a speed of 100 km / h.

When kopter arrive at delivery (less than 20 minutes) in a similar manner to the recipient will contact our manager and explain to him how to proceed.

You can monitor in real time the movement of parcels of GPS, and watch videos from a camera mounted on board koptera . Our delivery is completely under your control!

Offline mad_mangod

• Goran Nis
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 07:42:30 PM »
Nista me ne iznenadjuje kada su rusi upitanju. Sto hobbyking ne napravi nesto tako?  (<--)
Biti ili (ne)biti,
pitanje je koga.

Goran
YU1SIS
Niš

Offline tibeteagle

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 09:54:20 PM »
Nema ovo blage veze sa stvarnošću. I ovo je samo jedna od medijskih farsi da se uzmu podaci, a što je vrednost u virtualnom biznisu. Danas je najlakše varati uz pomoć interneta i niko ne može biti zaštićen od toga.  :( Čovek je u mračnoj ulici bezbedniji nego pred svojim računarom.  :hehe
Ne nasedati.  (kush)

Pre par godina je bio jedan dokumentarac na TV kako neke životinje mungosi u Rusiji jedu ugalj iz rudnika umesto biljki i mesa. Potpuno sam poverovao, kada je na kraju sledilo objašnjenje da je ovo bio samo jedan diplomski rad ruskih studenata filmske režije, naravno bez ikakvih realnih osnova.  :sljus Medijska propaganda nije nov zanat. Ne verujte (ni) Rusima.  (nene)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:08:22 PM by tibeteagle »

Offline tataBulik

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 11:49:48 PM »
Vidi se da je namještaljka čim prevoze Colu, a ne Vodku  mmmm  :big smile