Author Topic: Najvišlji AP poduhvat HALO2  (Read 3696 times)

Offline tibeteagle

Najvišlji AP poduhvat HALO2
« on: January 12, 2009, 10:04:44 PM »
HALO
High ALtitude Object
Helium Balloon Mission to Near-Space
By Alexei Karpenko

Alexei Karpenko je oborio sve rekorde snimanja sa visine iz "RC" modela.  (nono)
Sa amaterskom kamerom, radio opremom, GPS navigacijom i sa izvanrednim softverom za vođenje i praćenje leta i uz pomoć meteorološkog balona, naravno, popeo se do plafona zemaljske atmosfera na 31.7km.  (:sok:)
Ne bih više da pričam o detaljima jer ceo poduhvat ima veb stranicu sa lepim snimcima i detaljnim opisom opreme.
Ovaj video snimak sadrži poletanje, sletanje i kao šlag na tortu gledanje snimaka.
Bravo momci i devojke  (thumb)

http://natrium42.com/halo/flight2/#flight2

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 10:43:49 PM by tibeteagle »

Offline fenix

• JUST FLY
    • www.rc-helivideo.com
Re: Najvišlji AP poduhvat HALO2
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 12:05:39 AM »
 :)aplauz Jos daleke 1858. godine po prvi put se balon vinuo sa ne tako naprednom opremom kao sto je danasnja u visine. Naravno nisu to bile visine ni blizu ovih rekordnih.Ovo je jos jedan dokaz da su helijumski baloni bili i ostali,a sve su prilike da ce tako biti i u buducnosti jedino i pravo sredstvo za AP a i za nesto drugo .Danas vec vidimo do kojih visina dolaze i amateri ,a sta je sa ostalim mocnicima mmmm.
Evo dokaza da ce balon uskoro ako nije vec presao i ove sadasnjne granice tj.u buducnosti ce krstariti svemirom.Naravno nece biti napunjen helijumom i konstrukcija ce biti drugacija...Evo o cemu je rijec...

Into the Future & Back To The Past   Early military reconnaissance platforms, the forbearers of today’s high tech military sensor platforms were often simple hot air or helium balloons with cameras and / or observers. Indeed the first aerial photographs and hence the first true remote sensing from an aerial platform was accomplished by the Frenchman Gaspard Felix Tournachon in 1858 from a balloon. However, the next generation of ultra high tech military (and civilian) remote sensors may again be placed on balloons. The primary benefit these airships offer is persistent surveillance measured in terms of days, weeks and even months (station keeping) over a target area where aircraft and UAVs must eventually return to earth for refueling. In addition, they provide increased flexibility and lower cost than traditional space launched geosynchronous satellites. The US Joint Forces Command Joint Experimentation Directorate has sponsored this program under the name HALL, High Altitude, Long Loiter. These airships would operate between 60,000 and 200,000 ft where there is little to no other air traffic, above the jet stream with light winds and little effect from weather. In the simplest forms, these airships would be free floating for station keeping and more advanced designs would incorporate directional steering and / or thrust devices to maintain position over the target area. Position accuracy may be measured in hundreds of miles, but at these altitudes, the target area would be well within the possible field of view. These platforms would also provide for a wide variety of applications from remote sensors to communications links. However, as a sensor platform, these airships would be indispensable when fitted with mutli-spectral sensing devices. The ability to persistently monitor a position means that the enemy cannot simply wait until no one is looking to move or reposition assets. The enhanced change detection of this platform could significantly impact a commander’s ability to reduce the “fog of war” and shape the battlefield to their advantage.

Evo i link ko zeli vise da sazna o ovome i slicnim stvarima...   http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.emporia.edu/earthsci/student/graves1/GHWK3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.emporia.edu/earthsci/student/graves1/project.html&h=568&w=900&sz=86&tbnid=4RJRsVGVfOec0M:&tbnh=92&tbnw=146&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dglobal%2Bhawk%26um%3D1&start=3&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=3   

The sky is the limit.

www.rc-helivideo.com

Offline tibeteagle

Re: Najvišlji AP poduhvat HALO2
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 12:20:39 AM »
Fenix (:good)
Naravno, današnje tehničke mogućnosti su već velike pogotovo na militarističkom planu.
Ja smatram ovaj interesantni amaterski projekat vrednim naše pažnje, jer je relativno jeftin porodični poduhvat, sa veoma lepim rezultatom.
Samo predpostavljam da je "navišlji" snimak sa zemaljske kugle napravljen sa Meseca.
Pa ko ima saznanje da je pravljen i sa Marsa neka napiše.  lol
Da. Baloni imaju budućnost.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 12:46:25 AM by tibeteagle »