Author Topic: Rc Phoenix za Apple mac  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Danijel

• www.heliproduction.rs
    • www.heliproduction.rs
Rc Phoenix za Apple mac
« on: February 05, 2013, 12:10:54 AM »
Da li postoji neki kineski softver RC phoenix-a za Mac.

Offline Danijel

• www.heliproduction.rs
    • www.heliproduction.rs
Re: Rc Phoenix za Apple mac
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 03:10:47 PM »

Offline zajko

• www.shop.malaivanca.com
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 03:59:10 PM »
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aerofly-fs/id496301719?ls=1&mt=12

Da li je ovo bolje od phoenix-a?

Batali ... to je vise igrica nego simulator
Customer Reviews
good

by jake6598
Its a fun game but the makers need to add more planes. Also the game lags unless i have all the settings on low so the makers should fix the game so i can have good graphics without the lag.

Enjoyable

by Black Phoenix01
First let me start by saying that this is not one for the hardcore Flight sim crowd. Very basic controls but good physics and fantastic graphics. It's fantastic if you want something simple to mess around with or want to teach your kid how to fly around on something that doesnt require a 500 page book to get off the ground.

The PC version has Track IR support. I'm REALLY hoping that they release this for the mac side too - yes there are programs you can download to make track IR work on your mac if you did not know.

Bottom line - Basic game with beautiful graphics and if they do as much for the mac as they are doing / have done with the PC version, this could be a fantasic game in a few updates!

Disappointed

by Bigjaybo77
While I have the Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB Grahics card, I'm disappointed that most of the landscape doesn't show up. I put it on "low" quality in hopes it would, but found myself crashing into invisable mountains. That would be ok for a $4.00 app, but it's no where near being ok for a $45.00 app. Tempted to ask for a refund…..

Instaliraj Windows for Mac i onda Phoenih 4.0 Original softwere + Original Dongle, to je pravi BINGO ali kosta 100 Eur

:jaki:
RC Hobby Park, Mala Ivanča, Belgrade, SRB
Executive warehouse keeper, senior

Offline Anakin

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 07:43:47 PM »
Aerofly FS i Phoenix nemaju nikakve veze jer je Aerofly FS simulator letenja pravih aviona, ne RC. Sve jedno, zesce je  (___).
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the very first Fokker airplane built in the world. The Dutch call it the mother Fokker.
— Custodian at the Aviodome aviation museum, Schiphol airport Amsterdam.

An old pilot is one who can remember when flying was dangerous and sex was safe.