Author Topic: Словенац Alan Goljevschek 7-ми и 8-ми у Oberhausen Expert i AeroMusical  (Read 6941 times)

Offline zajo

Браво и свака част за Alan. Наверојатно како лети момак како лети момак  (res)
Дружимо се мало преко нета,надам се да чу га лично упознати некад.

Every model airplane starts in a box and end in a bag :) Ido Segev

Offline SABURO

• Administrator
    • RCFly.in.rs | Vesti iz srpskog i regionalnog RC modelarstva
 (res) za njega i njegovo letenje... Iskreno sve vise i vise mi se dopada ovaj tip letenja.

Evo nesto i od Gernota, zavrsio je na 4. mestu..
Momci razvaljuju kako lete..

Nikola | rcfly.in.rs

Offline zajo

Offline alang

Hi,

First od all, greetings to all users of this forum!

Thank you for kind words. I am always happy when I see that someone appreciates my work. I am also happy to see the interest in F3P (indoor aerobatic flying). I can say that this is really unique and challenging discipline of aerobatic flying with models. I am competing in international level (I visited France-Paris, Switzerland and mostly Germany)  for 4 years now, and I learned a lot and improved flying very much. Of course, training with indoor planes shows off also in flying with bigger models...

I attached some pictures of my actual planes for competititons…. This are 5th prototype of each model. I developed them through last 2,5 years. Almost each prototype was tested on international competition. Now I am very happy with them. I also thank my sposnors for all help: Axi Model Motors, Jeti and Robbe.

F3P model: Elanor
-wingspan: 905mm
-length: 1030mm
-weight: 120g with 2s250 LiPo
-Model is made from 1,5mm/2mm/3mm/6mm Depron coveref with Mylar foil
-Axi 2203/52 with WES carbon 10X4,7 propeller, speed controller JETI advance mini 8A
-Futaba S3154 for ailerons, 2X robbe fs-31 on 7,4V for tail
-Guidance: Futaba FX-30 with R6004 2,4 FAAST receiver.

Freestyle model: Giles G-202
-wingspan: 870mm
-length: 980mm
-weight: 155g with 2s360 LiPo
-Model is »milled« (seen on pictures) 1,8mm deep in 3mm Depron
-Axi 2203/40 VPP, MAMO VPP sistem with 9inch blades, pitch servo dymond d47S on 7,4V, speed controller JETI advance mini 8A
-Futaba S3156mg on ailerons, 2X robbe fs-31 on 7,4V for tail
-Guidance: Futaba FX-30 with R6006FFM 2,4 FAAST receiver
-For competition, there was also »special effects« 2g linear servo mounted on the plane – streamers, confetti and LED-diods

You can ask some questions if you are interested, I will try to answer to them, but it may take some time  kosooki

(I hope that english doesnt bother you)

Best wishes,
Alan G.

Offline alang

I have a problem with uploading pictures... Even if I reduce their size to 100kb, it still doesnt upload them...

Offline SABURO

• Administrator
    • RCFly.in.rs | Vesti iz srpskog i regionalnog RC modelarstva
Hello Alan and welcome on our RC community. This F3P style is very interesting for me and I hope with your posts/pictures it will be much more inteseresting for all of us.
For example I actually didn`t know this models are covered with depron covere Mylar foil..How you doing this? Do you have some pictures from covering? 
Also it would be good if you can post some pictures of your airplanes, something like a build thread, of course if you can and if you have time.

P.S. Problem with attachment/pictures is solved..

best
 (pijemo)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:10:16 AM by SABURO »
Nikola | rcfly.in.rs

Offline alang

Hi

Here are the pictures....

Offline alang

Suburo,

Covering with mylar foil is relatively new. First pilot who used this was Martin Muller (the guy who invented indoor aerobatic flying).
Sorry, I dont have any pictures of building this models.

I covered my model by his information:
- Mylar 2,2gram and 7gram foil
- Stretch mylar on the flat surface using scotch tape (mylar has to be perfectly flat!)
- On the plane part add very thin layer of UHU por.
- Then put the part on the mylar and press it.
- Cut the extra mylar around the part with hobby knife

The thing is that this technique saves a little weight compared to "milling" (seen on Giles pics). Approx. 4grams on complete airplane. So this technique is actual for competitional pilots on high level, but of course, if you like it, why wouldnt you try it.  :big smile
You can buy mylar at Free Flight Supplies, Michael Woodhouse, UK.

Its my intention to promote this kind of flying, so I also hope for positive consequences of my input here.  :mhm

By the way, Qualifications for Open German indoor Championship 2011 will take place in Poing (near Munich) 2-3. March 2011.

Best wishes,
Alan

Offline zajo

Hello Alan and welcome to the forum. Respect to your flying skills, you have a fun in Macedonia : )  (res)
I am very interested in your freestyle plane, I can’t go in to another project at the moment but when I do it’s going to be your plane.  :mhm
Please post here vidds, more pictures and information about the competitions. (plz)

I now it’s off topic but everybody look what Alan has in his garage: (res)

Торима!!!! Видиш ли ово торима  (:sok:) Паузирај из сурфања и дај неки комент матори.

Offline alang

Hello!

Extra and F3M is another story...and mayme more attractive.  ;namig

Even if there is no much interest here (judging by posts) I will continue to update this thread with competitions and new indoor models anyway. I hope that I help some pilots with this....

Happy holidays!
Alan
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 09:42:47 PM by alang »

Offline zajo

Алан разваљуе у Швајцарској  (res)

Брате како је у Швици?

By zajorcfly at 2011-03-14
Кул је у Швици :big smile

By zajorcfly at 2011-03-14
Без зезања само 8 бодова мање од Lausberg(champion pilot) у f3p-a

()-()